Ask Bill Ringle
Since my time at Apple as the Internet Program manager for Worldwide Training, I've:
- Started 3 companies and 5 brands successfully.
- Prepared 178+ early stage tech company leaders to raise angel round funding, resulting in more than $200 MM secured.
- Published or contributed to four books, with two more forthcoming.
- Launched My Quest for the Best, the podcast for ambitious small business leaders that now has over 400 episodes sharing strategies, tips and stories from interviews with top, published thought leaders, listened to each week in the United States, Canada, and 30+ countries.
- Produced 150 articles that have been published online, in print, and on private company intranet portals. Have also developed and delivered courses in person, online, and in hybrid format.
- Served as an officer on 3 non-profit and several private company boards.
"Don't let your personal limits become the limits of your business growth." – Bill Ringle
Here's How to Get Started
Start Here – A Free Course to Master Delegation
Do you know that delegation can be more than just "dumping" tasks you don't want to do onto someone else's plate? In this online course, I'll show you how to become a master delegator – someone who not only gets more done through others but who builds your company while doing so.
Listen to the Podcast
Join me and listen to My Quest for the Best, the podcast for Ambitious Small Business Leaders. Each week, you'll hear me interview a published business leader or expert — like Dan Pink, Dorie Clark, Scott Belsky, or a thought leader on the rise — who shares their their stories, strategies, methods, and tools.
Check out the recommended online tools and services for growing your business faster and with less labor intensity.
Media Support Page
This is a page for tv producers, podcast hosts, journalists, and speaker booking managers to get the support and details for a great experience.
About Bill Ringle
Bill Ringle is a business growth strategist who advises senior managers of privately held, high tech businesses on how to build high performance teams in record time and to create a work culture where people thrive by making their most valuable contributions with far less drama and noise.